Sunday, February 19, 2012

February



Hello Everyone:

I have just enough time to send a note. We just had Valentine's this week and only one and a half week left of February. I hope your Valentines Day was Happy.

I am back at school and getting ready for parent teacher conferences in about three weeks. I hope to work on those a little tomorrow. I also have a teacher evaluation sometime next week. That puts a little stress on me this week.

Then in the next month, I understand that we need to start preping for the High Stakes, end of the year tests. I am a little nervous about this. Being my first year in fourth grade I am not sure I have covered everything properly. I sure hope I have. My effectiveness as a teacher is judged by this test. A little unfair at times, but that is the way "administrators" and "board members" regard teachers. I could go on about this, but what good would it do.

I am glad we have President Day's off tomorrow. We woke up to about 3 inches of very wet new snow and it is very cold. I think we are supposed to be teased off and on this week with bad weather. I want to get started with getting some of my garden seeds planted this week. I would like to develop a little hot house to them along. I usually buy starter plants later in the season. This year I wanted to try my own luck at this time. I guess that if the seed do not come up well, I can purchase other starter plants.

I guess at Easter, we are going to Arizona to see the Grandkids. Joe is coming here for somethings and then we are travelling back with him to Lakeside. I am not sure we will be getting to Eagar or Greer. We are taking Joshua and maybe William with us. Josh and Simon are the cousins that have been best friends. They are missing each other. We will only be there for about three or four days. I will be off-track again at that time.

The temple is closed for two more weeks, so John has been planning out some ways to start on the basement a little at a time. However, during his exerciseing time, he hurt himself and has to see a physicsl thearapist for some treatments. So that will slow the project down.

The new ward is getting organized. I have not received a calling and John was called to the High Preist group leadership again. Melissa and Johnny haven't received callings yet either. Primary and Scouts have been almost filled and that gives me a sigh of relief. I really don't want to teach young children since I do it everyday. I think I have been classified as someone older who may just need to relax.

Well it is time to get ready to end the day.
So happy end of February.
Love Nancy and John





No comments: